Tuesday 10 January 2012

(Yawn) I Made Soup


Cold winter evenings. Correction, cold rainy winter evenings. Hungry, frozen, lazy and very bored. Nothing to do, no one to call or to meet, even Mary took away my little lamb. Trudging towards the shelf, I again thank the inventor of the mix-it-all-up soups. I finish stirring the ingredients of the packet in the boiling water, and pour all of it in a big bowl. There are some lumps still, but who cares. I take it to my bed and (sh@%), my bed's turned cold. Then I realize how hot my soup is. With a silent thanks to the physics of nature, I put the bowl on the bed, and after a few moments, take the bowl on my lap and sit on the very spot. Its not much, but warm enough. 

As I try my hand at a doodle, epiphany yawns : Laziness is definitely the mother of all inventions.

Lazy rainy winter evening, warm-ish bed, n mix-it-all-up soup. Sweet heaven. Slurp!


5 comments:

  1. finally troll makes an appearance in troll queen's blog..all hail le troll :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @wounded : thanks :P

    @dip : well... he he he :D u know me :P

    ReplyDelete