Tuesday 3 January 2012

A Fresh Taste



Welcome New Year, along with a new cook. Presenting ME, a certified cuisine chef (confirmed and licensed by my mother, of course). I have, successfully, been able to prepare, dinner along with desert, with no help whatsoever, AND I have managed to do so without vandalizing the kitchen nor flooding it. Ergo, I am finally a grown up. (Applause)

So, here’s presenting my first chef-d'oeuvre, my masterpiece, two grilled pizzas - one topped with egg, and a strawberry custard. (Yaaeee, applause again).



Wish you all a good year ahead. Happy Eating!! :) :) 

(Random thought, no.54 : As I struggle with the piece of cheese stuck between my teeth, I  think about the stochastic cosmic alignments of the god forsaken planets, running after each other and getting barbequed by the sun, with their little alieny rulers, jumping here and there, looking at us with their big green binoculars, and getting turned on by some cow mooing in some green dung stinking field. Hmm..)

3 comments:

  1. The pizza looks yummy..And judging by the color of the custard i can say its yummy too.....Next time for posts like these try takin individual snaps of the foods..afterall who doesnt like yummy pics of delicious platters...gud work done again on the presentation..

    ReplyDelete
  2. god bless the microwaves..and what a great way to start your year..btw,,in love with the last paragraph of yours..knew someone was looking over us as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. @healer will do.. thanks :)

    @dip LOL abt the microwv :P

    ReplyDelete