Tuesday 15 November 2011

Confessions of Franky's Pet



What if I start to say, that forgetting you, is hard anyway.
So why don’t I start loving you again, and don’t care if anybody calls me insane.

I learnt what it is to live without love, rather how it is to live without you,
Stupid things I tried, when I know why, I cant be like what I used to.

Singing songs in rain, dancing. (Am I mad?)
When deep inside me, I am broken and sad.

But just for the sake of it, just for the people,
I ignore the waves of sadness, and also the ripples.

Damn! Now I hate you so much,
Yet I crave and still miss your touch.

And whatever everyone does, and whatever they say,
Can’t make me think of love the same way;
Incompleteness, yeah, that’s what I feel,
Everyday matters, seem so hard to deal.

Devoid of passion, I have no compassion,
This is the truth, this is me, your creation.

Frankenstein’s monster, that’s who I am
I live a lie, and I don’t give a damn.

4 comments:

  1. Gud1..But one thing u should know that u r nobodys pet....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am nobody's pet. u r taking the literal meaning of it. i just used that cos it sounded cool. using monster again wud have seemed like a cliche.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautifully perceived and written but couldn't help but wonder that was this written with 'Diddle' in mind? correct me if I am wrong..it's lovely btw....

    ReplyDelete
  4. @dip no actually..i really can't imagine how u thot it wud be for him. he was a sweet dog, and this is kind of a hate poem :P he he.. it had been written with someone in mind.. but not diddle :) appreciate ur comment tho :) thanks again

    ReplyDelete