Thursday 24 March 2016

Dawn of Ju...OHMYFREAKINGGOD Look at Wonder Woman!!!!

Disclaimer: Spoiler free, I swear I do not mention her or any other character in these sentences below.


For the last one month, I have had tiny hopes riding on tiny nightmares about a Friday of March, not because it will be a thirteenth and all hell will break loose, but it will be the 25th of March, when Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice finally releases and all hell will definitely break loose. A slight turn of events (well, it’s actually my comic loving equal half) lead me to a glorious opportunity (that would have made me shoot myself had I refused), and armed with popcorn and stupid grins, us two happy beings eased ourselves in comfortable chairs for a premiere show of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice *dum dum dummm*


The movie unfolds like the pages of a comic book; it takes its time to go through each panel, allowing the viewer to understand the story, make out meanings of the surrounding, and to see the bigger picture with its own eyes and not just what the director wanted to. For Snyder is cruel when he is being kind. He shows us a lot of things, he revealed the full potential of the DC-verse, he didn’t hold back; he took a chunk of DC lore and shoved it in front of the camera and showed that DC movies don’t need separately scripted stories, they do not have to be untraceable adaptations, that DC stories are good, no, great, and they make the DC-verse spectacular. So he mashes up like maybe at least five stories, pounds on them, and moulds them into something singular, something new. So when you sit and watch the movie, you know which story is unfolding, but just when you think you know the end, just before the last page, you realize it’s the middle of yet another story.  And when the last panel is finally there, it’s a bittersweet feeling for it’s not over, and there is the torture while waiting for the next issue movie.

p.s if you want my rating, I will tell you to rate it yourself. Go watch the movie.


That's Batman protecting me

3 comments:

  1. So u mean to say that audiences and critics out there have to read the DC universe before watching these films? Then why make a film? Why not publish digital comics and be happy about that! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete